An Historical Walking Tour of North Main Street Canandaigua, NY
We are very pleased to introduce our latest tour addition. And best of all, there’s no rigid time-frames allowing you to walk at a pace your own pace. Immersive, self-guided walking tours are now offered in many locations throughout the world. This new interactive tour works offline and plays automatically, leaving you in control to start and stop whenever you wish.
This GPS audio tour will direct you through the City of Canandaigua, NY, so, get ready to come see & reminisce with us as we share with you, the rich history of one of the oldest cities in the Finger Lakes Region.
Get ready to…
- ACQUAINT or reacquaint you with one of the oldest cities in The Finger Lakes Region.
- LEARN why Canandaigua is called The Chosen Spot.
- RELIVE the famous trial of Susan B. Anthony as she was tried for treason in our local courthouse.
- SEE the exact spot where peace and friendship has been honored since 1794 and celebrated every year like clockwork.
- JOURNEY back to a sensational account involving a member of the Free Masonry Society.
- DISCOVER the name of a man who spent the night in our town linked to the Lincoln assassination plot.
Please note, once purchased these experiences are non-refundable.